This female-led Situation Awareness Specialist ® Certification program is designed to educate women in the discipline of situational awareness, creating a security awareness practitioner capable of understanding and dealing with with dynamics of random and potentially threatening events.
- Enable a Mindset Change
- Become a Practitioner of the Craft
- Become an Asset to Self and Those Around Us
- Understand and describe concepts of situational awareness including; mindset, vulnerable vs capable, observation, behavioral analysis, and practical travel planning.
- Understand and describe concepts related to understanding threats including; common threats, the human threat, understanding the criminal threat, pre-incident indicators.
- Understand and describe concepts related to criminal characteristics including; victim selection, Grayson/Stein Study, physiological & psychological responses to threats, maintaining control, and tactical contingency planning.
- Understand and describe concepts of becoming a situational awareness practitioner including; Gray-Man Theory, Hick’s Law, tactical considerations and tactical reaction.
- Understand and describe concepts and strategies of reacting to a terrorist or criminal threat including; understanding active assault threat characteristics and how to react.
Upon completion of this program, including an exam at the conclusion of the session, the participants will have knowledge of the principles of situational awareness and be recognized as a Situation Awareness Specialist ® by the Arcuri Group Examiners Panel.
Interested in our next Situation Awareness Specialist Training & Certification program? Or want to bringing this training to your group or organization? Contact us!